As the Thanksgiving weekend comes to a close, I thought I’d share what I’m thankful for today, this week and always:
- My parents, who have supported me and believed in me my entire life, and provided plenty of constructive criticism to help me evaluate what I’ve been doing along the way
- My husband, who makes me laugh ALL THE TIME and makes life oh so fun
- My friends and extended family, who have provided countless hours of support, fun, counsel and laughter, for everyday life and when starting my new business
- One friend who reminded me that I’m now an entrepreneur, how exciting!
- Small Business Saturday, which I was excited to take part in yesterday for the first time
- Another friend who purchased an item, making my first sale
- Other creators and designers, whose work is a constant source of inspiration
- Smart, funny and intelligent women who inspire me to be a better version of myself
- The future, to what I can make happen for myself and the interesting people I hope to meet along the way.